Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wine Club


Wine Club is back and this time around we were a little more aware of the amount of wine we poured. We had 14 bottles of wine, some yummy food and it was probably the most relaxed, quiet Wine Club we have had to date. I decided to have a large dish of pasta before going over to BBFF (who was hosting tonight’s Wine Club), which I am hoping helps so I am not out of commission tomorrow. I have another chill weekend, which I am digging. I will read, catch up on a TV show or two and maybe even get back into working on my scrapbooks from my 2008 travels. I was sober enough to find it hilarious at all the young drunks catching the T. It’s so funny who I’m starting to feel old (even though I’m still in my 20s) and yet I still feel like I haven’t quiet lived enough. Back to the wine, I still haven’t found any new wines that I like, so not sure how well this whole Wine Club is working, however, I do enjoy the company and great laughs. It’s a large, tight knit group we have, where we all feel like family. Praying that I don’t feel hung over or get sick from all the wine, even though I truly had tasting pours vs. the drinking pours others had.

No comments:

Post a Comment