This started as a 365 day-by-day blog of my life in Boston as a 2nd year transplant from May 2010- May 2011. I continued into my 3rd year before one of my New Year's Resolutions was to make something new each week. So I blogged about my dishes with photos. Now, another resolution has brought me back to blogging. In March 2014 I plan on spending only $45 which can only go towards food/beverages. Stay tuned to see how I do.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
LBD
Tonight was one of my friends birthday party. It's one of many birthday I'm celebrating over the next few weeks. It took place at Marliave, a place where I went with my old coworkers a year ago, and had some memories I would love to forget (black outs, breaking down into tears, coworker leaving a pretty true, but brutal message on the boyfriend at the time's voice mail, etc.). However, tonight I made better memories. All dressed up in my LBD and red heels (thank goodness it feels like summer tonight) and a spray of my perfume I bought in Paris. Yes, feeling super uncomfortable wearing something so revealing and sans undergarments, but a girls got to do what a girls got to do. We had the upstairs bar, and I stuck to water, so no drunken mishaps on the ride home this time. It was a fabulous time seeing everyone all dressed up, some people I had to do double takes with because I didn't recognize them at first. Here I am. posing with my BBFF (who requested that she not be put in my blog so had to crop her out) and another close girlfriend/teammate of mine who didn't mind starring in my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment