Sunday, February 6, 2011

Girl Scout Cookie Time


I remember when I was a Girl Scout... a box of cookies cost $2.50 and we had to walk around the neighborhood and take orders down, then when we got all the cookies, would have to go out and collect the money when we delivered them. Then with the cookies that were left over, we had to go out and stand outside grocery stores trying to get people to buy them. What a pain! Now, they are $4 a box and I bought mine at a T station. That's smart! Order a bunch of cookies and then sell them to commuters who can't turn down a box of cookies. I bought my favorite "Carmel Delights" or as they are called in San Diego "Samoas". I of course will have to come prepared and buy more next time I ride the T. I need to get me some Thin Mints, Peanut Butter Sandwiches and the Peanut Butter Patties and of course, some more Carmel Delights. I'll just have to keep them at work or someplace safe so the mice don't get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment