Sunday, February 20, 2011

Outside of Boston


Today I went outside Boston to a Borders bookstore that is closing. I bought a couple of things because they had their going out of business sale. They had a calligraphy set that I bought b/c I've been wanting to try it as a hobby and just thought it was too expensive, but for less than $7 I am going to learn the art of calligraphy. So now, instead of sending emails and evites, once I learn the art, I'll have to mail things out the old fashion way. Then I went out and saw Broomstone Curling Club where my coworker plays curling a couple times a week. There were some guys practicing so I got to see how the stones move along the ice, not my kind of sport, but an interesting concept. We then took a scenic route back to Boston, getting to see lots of huge houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment