Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Week


A new week means more goals to set. Each week I've been adding something to improve my health. First, there was the banning alcohol for a month- which is going well. Then, there was "walk 5 miles (not counting any miles walked at the gym or the walking I do on my normal commute)". Last week, I added "do yoga 3 times" to the 5 miles and no alcohol. This week, I'm adding hooping to the list. I will hoop at least 5 days this week. Setting these little goals one week at a time allows me to incorporate them into my daily routine without much trouble. And, by putting these goals out there, I'm forcing myself to stick to them.

I woke up to a winter wonderland, which made me smile. It's white and pretty out, and walking around Fenway today was so peaceful and relaxing. I honestly can't wait until spring (and baseball season!) but the snow is still pretty and I'll take it over rain.

Photo: "The Teammates" (Dom DiMaggio, Johnny Pesky, Bobby Doerr and Ted Williams) covered in snow at Fenway Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment